Skip navigation

Davis High Sub for Santa

Davis High School
Last Day!
 

Purchase Options

  • Sophomore Donation

    $
  • Junior Donation

    $
  • Senior Donation

    $

Share

$290.00  of  $6,000.00 goal

Davis High is raising funds for Sub for Santa to assist the homeless students directly in Davis School District. In partnership with the Davis District Homeless Student Department these funds will be used to help students and families with meeting needs and making sure they have a great holiday season. We have many students who are identified by the District as Homeless Students. Davis High School has 25 students who are identified as homeless. These funds go directly to helping these students and all homeless students in Davis County not only have a Wonderful Christmas but also assists them with basic needs, such as bus passes, hygiene kits and more. Each year about 95% of what is donated will go directly to Sub for Santa, buying goods and toys for families in poverty or who are homeless, the other 5% also helps cover the basic needs. Most of the families are in such poverty that thinking about funding Christmas for their family is only a dream. The donated funds really help these dreams come true. 100% of your donation through this site goes directly to the Sub for Santa fundraiser as no fees are collected. Any size donation helps! DARE TO BE A DART. DARE TO BE GENEROUS.


You may also be interested in...

Will you give?
Davis Foundation
Davis High Boys Basketball Sponsor Challenge
Davis High School
General Band Donation
Davis High School
Marching Band Spirit Shirts (Field Show) 2018
Davis High School